Thursday, September 11, 2008

Contact Sheet


I am happy the way my contact sheet turned out. I think my neatness and how precise the photos are put together are my strong points. I like to be clean and articulate of my work and that is what i portrayed. I think i could have added more colour, i just didn't know what colour would go right with purple and where to put it.

Of all the compositional tricks, I believe my macro pictures turned out the best. I also enjoyed shooting macro pictures the most as well. I think it is simple yet the outcome is beautiful.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

I like the font you used and all of the pictures

Ernie said...

Great use of space. I'm liking how all of your pictures take up the whole page and there isn't any empty space. Great use of color also, everything stands out and I can read it properly.