
The way I approached getting an extreme angle, I made my subject sit on the far left of the staircase while I was on my far right. I was a few steps below him and shot the photo with this angle.
I like the way the stairs look, the closer the stairs were to me the larger they appeared and the further they were appeared smaller.
I think my angle could have been more extreme if I were closer to my subject and angled my camera upwards.
Photographing with extreme angles can make a photo more interesting. The view is one that we don't usually see with our eyes, it comes from a different perspective.
1 comment:
This is a very extreme angle and I like it, I also like how it's in the Rulll of Thirds. You nailed two compositional tricks in one photograph, great job!
Post a Comment