What will be found in this portfolio is all the pieces of work i've done for digital photography, and their reflections. There will be new techniques i learned or just pieces in which helped develop a certain skill. I am not satisfied with my portfolio especially because I missed three months of this class while I was out. I do think I tried doing my best but sometimes it just didn't work, going away for so long really brought disadvantages however, I did what I could. I really enjoyed learning new techniques in photoshop so that I can use them in the future.
I have learned a lot over the course of this school year. I got to see other peoples creative side and either enjoy it or know what not to do. I think I was most successful with all my projects in the beginning of the year because I kind of lost my motivation by the end of the year probably because of the anticipation of graduating. I struggled most with the surrealism project. I think I had great ideas but just didnt know how to piece it together correctly.
I want to learn more about photoshop in the future, and the basic skills I have now can bring me a long way. Some of my influences have come from my past experiences and what I do at home with my own camera. When I was younger I was more into taking interesting photographs now though. I saw a lot of growth and improvement in the beginning of the year. I think this class is a great way of expression and really being able to put yourself into all of the assignments.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Latoya, Your artwork is beautiful I have always loved it. You have a unique design style that I really enjoy. You are creative and work hard to have superb craftsmanship. I really wish you had come more often, I feel like I was cheated out of some really good art. It has been a pleasure having you in class. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment