Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Surrealism: Untitled
The day is dark and dreary and the clouds continued to gather. I walked along the street and started to notice the sun’s immediate absence. I wanted to go to Union Square so I had to ride the subway to get there. I had to meet my friend Tammy for Red Mango to catch up on things. The sky didn’t cease to get darker and I was a bit worried. When I walked into the station the turnstiles were freezing cold and immediately I was surprised by the transformation of the platform. The platform was completely covered in water and above the trains were imminent, gloomy clouds. I had never seen this before so I tried shutting my eyes and opening them however the scene did not fade. I thought to myself I might be going insane but just ignored it and rode the train. When I got to 14th street stop, I took a look around. Everything looked normal and when I walked up to Union Square the sky was bright and sunny. Amazed at what had just happened to me, I told Tammy over Red Mango and Thai.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I look forward to the picture!
Post a Comment